View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 07:33 PM   #28275
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I did not like buttermilk when I was a child. I could not get past the thought I was drinking old, soured milk. Later, as an adult, I had to acquire appreciation of it.

I like it best straight, just like regular milk ... get it really good and cold, chug it! Also, it is great for indigestion ... coats better than regular milk.

Never tried pigs feet on purpose. I did eat frog legs once by accident. I was tricked. A bunch of us had been out on the river skiing and drinking all day. We ended up at a party that night which served lots of freshly cooked food. I was wolfing frog legs when I started noticing my friends snickering. They were delicious, tasted like chicken. Who could know? I was side-winding drunk, told it was chicken and had no reason to doubt. When I realized the truth, I turned away from the group and the mouthful went into a napkin. It was over --->>> never to be revisited again. Makes my stomach flip just thinking about it. Ugh! And every once in a while, I run into someone who starts out with, "Remember that day when we were all drunk at the river ..." LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: