Old 10-16-2018, 10:16 PM   #28276
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't get the whole 'can't eat it anymore even though I liked it' thing. I do get the whole 'oh, Hell no I'm not eating that!' without having ever tried it thing. If I eat something and I like it, I'll eat it again, regardless of what it is.

One of my high school teachers had a secret pot luck buffet in class one time. He asked all of us to bring in a dish that most people would not eat or something most people would not have heard of before. He brought a dish too....chili. Except the meat was lion. He was former MP and had contacts all over the world and managed to get some despite it being illegal. I brought tripe. So disgusting and most people hadn't heard of it. There was rattlesnake (saltwatery) and dolphin (fish not mammal-eh, not my favorite) and a slew of other stuff. I tried everything except what I brought because I knew I hated it.

Dinner was technically chicken salad with pecans and cranberries inside it on yummy multigrain Club crackers and water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: