☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by desd View Post
I have always wanted a corset, and since we have signed up for the BFP Queer Fuckery event (finally!) and I am dropping weight, I wanted to get myself a little gift. Soooo, I bought this today! Was not thrilled to have to order up, but nice thing about corsets is they cinch Secretly hoping I will have to return it for a size smaller, but if not.. that's okay.. I got this Worst case scenario I will just donate it to the femme swap if I lose too much to wear it by September!

Courtesy of http://www.thefashioncorsetshop.com
My corset came today! Total bitch to get on, and will need to buy more sturdy ribbon to lace it up... Will definitely need some help getting it on at the Reunion! It closes in front with just two metal snaps.... That is dangerous
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: