View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 12:55 AM   #134
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I've had some published in a book years ago with other poets, but it didn't put cash in my pocket, just the publishers of the book. All I got was praise and a certificate.

I had writers block for about a year and a half, if you look at the dates on my last few poems before I started writing again. Sometimes, it just takes the right muse to come back into your life or a new muse to enter it.
That's pretty much how it is for me. Like I have had my stuff out there, and I still do. But, I never got money either, just glorified praise for my talent. That and other reasons is why I stopped writing for a while. I have tried to write some here lately, but I guess I just haven't found the right setting. But when I do, I'll be happy to share
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post: