purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
December 18

WATER PROOF

What could water prove anyway? I get in the water and I get wet. I’m sure there is a theorem but a proof is highly doubtful. Naiads dance with tridents in their hands illustrating the beauty and danger of the waves but this certifies nothing. Juiceless arid dirt can make no claims either. I see the ducks take flight pushing the air with their wings and the rivulets trailing from webs. This is the thing to scoot beneath at the surface, take sustenance and pleasure, but never to become so saturated that the air is lost. Waterproof… is the way to go.

Give preconceived notions a place on the shelf or in the can but no place in your life.
Hi Sherrie (and Tommi)

I'm having a rough day today and I'm so glad to know that you are always here, keeping the light on for me.

Thank you.

I'm grateful to be experiencing today with a sober mind and an open heart. Really facing the pain of a difficult situation can be so cleansing. And exhausting, I think I need a nap!
purepisces is offline   Reply With Quote