Old 06-06-2020, 09:16 PM   #1403
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Hello everyone..

Had my CT scan. Pictures always come back good and no worries. Scan on monday. Usually takes a week or more to see the Dr. bout the pictures. I saw her on thursday. Got the phone call to come in on thursday. Thought that was great that I can get an early appt. Found out why I got that early appt. I have 2 spots on my right kidney. My Dr. said she isnt concerned about this. She told me not to worry. She said we caught it early. If it is bad we get rid of it and that will be it. I trust her. She has been with me from the beginning. It will be 3 years in november. Gotta get an MRI and maybe a biopsy if they need to know more.

Went out to 1 of my yards to get my mind off things. Gotta say that it didnt work. Left and visited friends. That was a nice break. I did go back and got more done. Felt better later. Glad i went back. Moms neighbor. Had a little visit with her. Watched the cat dump the birdbath on her. It was funny and scared her.

We all have our stuff going on individually but we fight the fight together.
Thank you for reading and caring. Stay safe everyone.

s