View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 08:57 PM   #1411
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Wrangler

We have been holding your mom up in prayer since I read this. I know how difficult it can be to care for someone who we havent had the best of relationships with.

I am sure you are doing everything you can to help her and to be there for her.

Continued prayers
Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
Wrang, how is your mother doing? How are you?
Not good, easy. The last three days have been rough due to pain. I haven't been able to get her to eat very much because of the nausea.

The chemo was approved. It's Herceptin. She's scheduled for an echocardiogram on the 24th. The problem is I don't know that'll she be strong enough to even attempt it.

Last night she told me she doesn't want to suffer. This morning she told me to have my older sister to come after work to plan the funeral.

As for me... I read the post earlier and since then have been trying to figure that out. The only thing I can come up with is that I don't know. There's just so much. So many feelings at once.

I don't want her to suffer. I'm still hoping something changes and she gets the chemo and it works but things aren't looking that way. I have taken to sleeping in the living room on the floor near the couch. I think it comforts her and that in turn helps me. I don't want her to be alone.

Anyway, I'm rambling, still trying to figure out how I am doing. I'm going to think about it some more. Maybe I'll pin something down.

I appreciate you asking, easy. I hope you and yours are happy, healthy and safe.

~W
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post: