View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 04:51 AM   #1414
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wrang, that all sounds really difficult. I'm glad you're able to be there with your mom now and even sleeping on the floor next to her. That's absolutely comforting to you both. I did the same a few times when my mom had cancer and she stayed with me a few times when I was in chemo and really having a hard time of it. It's a very helpless feeling when you can't take the pain away but you can be a loving presence and that's what you are doing.

Herceptin isn't as rough as some other chemos but still, if she's not strong enough for it, I don't know how much it could benefit or hurt and that's a horrible decision to make.

Take care of yourself as you can. Drink water. Take deep breaths. I'll be thinking of you.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: