Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

.....Russell Street Bar-B-Que.....

WEB: www.russellstreetbbq.com

This restaurant is the closest to Southern cuisine you'll ever find in Portland Oregon. They have two locations : their flag ship restaurant is located on NE Russell Street and their newest location is in the SE Belmont neighborhood. They serve THE BEST Ribs, Steaks, and other favorite foods native to home style Southern cooking. Corn bread, beans, salads and even certain desserts, which are made fresh daily, by utilizing organic produce and naturally raised meats, all locally, to keep their carbon foot print small.

Bonus: you can call and order ahead, take out is available, I'm some cases you might need to make reservations, they are open late at night, and I think one can request catering services, too. Check em out, their baby back ribs are SO incredibly melt-in-your mouth, delicious!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote