CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Wow. Where to begin? She's certainly an asshole, and she probably has a drinking problem. She obviously gets plenty of positive reinforcement for her irritating behaviours, so she has no reason to behave differently. I'm actually grateful for the photo so I won't even bother oggling her if/when I see her around town.

I oggle women. ALL the time. I oggle beautiful/handsome women of every age, size, race, and gender presentation. It's partly because I'm a sculptor, but it's mostly for the same reasons that the abovementioned asshole oggles them. I love to look at women. ESPECIALLY handsome butch women. I will oggle them more blatantly than I oggle feminine women because that's where the heat is for me. Why is that bad?