View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
She's ogling after a woman who is a waitress (working at her job) who is dressed in a certain way which seems to be for the entertainment of the clientele, then tops it off by saying I'm a pig. To me that's gross.
yeah, what Bulldog said.

It's the power thing, the aping of a straight male who wants to make sure his buddies knows he has a penis and knows where to insert it.

I work in a sexist environment the likes of which I haven't had to deal with in a long long time. I worked in literacy and social justice settings for 15 years but now I'm in it for the nice (-ish) salary and the pension and perks and pleasant easy fun work. But it's a trade off. I am on guard an awful lot and while I am admired and liked, I also have to protect myself.

Don't want to go into specifics, not sure why I went there.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post: