GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

It's been a rough night at work. Not really anything I'm not used to or can't handle so I'm not complaining about that. The only thing that threw me off is the newbie...

Those who know me know I am very open and it's hard to offend me or make me feel uncomfortable. The newbie decided she had to tell me a story about herself tonight. A very sexual story with very graphic details... at the same time she also felt the need to touch me while telling me this. It wasn't a sexual touch, but with how graphic she was getting it did not make me feel good. This is not the first time she has done this to me.

So now I have to decide if I need to take her to HR about this. She is 5 days away from being done with her probationary period and this might get her fired. She already is on the verge of losing her job due to performance and attitude issues. But I have to work with her three to four days out of every week and I am her direct superior for the majority of those days. If I don't report her I will have to continue dealing with it. I tried talking to her in the past about this but it only got worse.

I think I may need to relax with a drink or two at the bbq tonight... and maybe head out to the club afterwards...
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote