View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 08:41 AM   #17
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Funny how things work, eh, Medusa?...

On my hot dogs, it's either sauerkraut OR chili, put both on and I wont even touch it, oh..and my weiners have to be Kosher Beef...i don't do that pork by-product oscar meyer stuff {yes, your bologna has a first name..and a 3rd, 4th, 5th etc}, don't care how broke we are...we're broke? fine, we shouldnt eat hot dogs anyways.
And where do people get off adding cheese and RAW onion to a hot dog???{if u order that stuff, u can hang up on kissing me for the day}

Beans can't go on my rice, let alone touch the plate, Sauce is ok, no Beans..especially kidney beans {to me they resemble cockroach eggs}

My ramen has to be al dente...It's a texture thing, if it's Soggy, I won't eat it...

My egg salad has to have cayenne pepper and horseradish mayo..
My tuna/chicken salad also...No onions !!! Not raw...

And yes, I've had a few clashes with some Dames I've dated, and one of 'em even said what you did Medusa, u sure we never dated??
She did point out a fact I still muse about...
"It goes down the same fuckin hole, u nitpicking bastard, if u barf it, the stuff's Mixed anyways, if u Poop it, you wont even know how to identify it"...