How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

OK HI

Here's some info about me. Please share what you feel is relevant about yourself.

I am a very active person. I am usually balancing two or three activities at the same time, both work and play. I have my own little teenie tiney business, I am a national politics junkie, and the only television I really enjoy watching is MSNBC. I love to go to the movies, dinner, concerts, pride activities, etc. I am a decent cook, but I wouldn't say I love to cook, and would be glad to share or cede that activity to my partner (if I had one.) I hope to do some serious traveling soon, I have had a passport for three years and I still don't have even one stamp. I hope to see the Louvre in Paris, the Sistine Chapel in Italy, and the The Cavern in London, and I'd like to spend at least a few months in Australia. All of this will have to be done "on the cheap" as I am definetly having a shortage in the cash flow area. I also love week-end trips and just going for a drive on the spur of the moment.

I have four kids, two of whom have magically reappeared in my home in the last two weeks (Where DID they come from?) If a third one shows up, I will seriously consider relocating myself, LOL.

In the past I have mostly partnered with FTMS, but I feel I am open to other possiblities and will just have to see what delightful person appears in my future. I am not a stone femme and don't feel I would be the best choice for a "stone" individual, though I have always been respectfull of my partners boundaries.

I am hoping to find a active age 60+ partner who has a zest for live and sexuality. I would be willing to relocate for the right person, or perhaps alternate between two locations to accommodate both partner's need to close to family friends and activities they enjoy
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: