View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 06:07 PM   #792
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless View Post
It drives me nuts, actually pisses me off when in line at a store, and the person is on the phone ignoring the service person/cashier who is ringing them through. Put the damn phone down and pay the person some attention!
I see your point. And agree. Unless it’s important. There are calls I will not ignore or stop because I’m at the register. Hell lately I have found myself walking out of work to take doctors calls not even caring because of the importance. Thankfully they understand. But yes general calls can wait.

I also agree with mstinkerbelly.......
Lol I have experienced that as well. It’s fine with me though as I’m not much for “small talk” however a little common courtesy wouldn’t kill them.