Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Lists you ask? I have lists for my lists!

The big list includes certain categories for things to accomplish for the year.

This year:

1. health - hopefully I will get clearance to return to the gym next week. And healthier eating without turning into a sprout. And, of course, cutting down on smoking.

2. home - I choose one major project a year. This year I think it will be remodeling the bathroom.

3. recreation - I really want a sailboat. Am at home and at peace when at sea. Can I justify the initial expense and upkeep?

4. productivity - the opportunity to do some consulting work has piqued my interest. Too much education and experience to be fully retired without giving something back.

5. education - am an unscientific person determined to learn physics this year.

6. reduce carbon imprint - luckily I live in a town where everything I need is within a mile of home. I'm thinking I will be walking more this year if I cant find a bike my back can tolerate.

7. keep the peace - just very important to me to surround myself with people who bring peace into my soul.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: