Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullRider_Dillon View Post
Thanks to Nina this fucking thread died.What a shame cause like I said
"Dedicated to the Italian femmes because no other culture has such beautiful women with a sense of servitude and devotion to the family.
Regards,
Dillon
I am second generation Italian born in this country. My heritage is in farmlands outside of Rome which might explain my ability to sit and stare at a cow for hours.

From my traditional background and female mentors, I did learn and am proud of the multitude of qualities and abilities that were passed on to me. I wish I had paid more attention during the cooking lessons as these are skills and "secrets" now lost.

I miss sitting around the kitchen listening to my Grandmother and Aunts talk about the way things were in the "old country", how different things were in the "new world" and how they struggled with the differences. I miss hearing how they processed these new things and found ways to incorporate them into their individual lives and ways of being.

And, I do cherish the many ways in which love, loyalty, family, capability, strength, pride, communication, achievement, and tradition were passed on to my generation. Tho the ways these qualities are expressed may have changed over the decades, the message, to me, was consistent.

The message was...you are woman, you are strong, you are a survivor, you are capable.
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: