lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Thanks for sharing Lipstixgal. I absolutely love black beans but only eat them very rarely now because they are so high in carbs(thinking it's 25 grams per 1/2 cup). I am going to try the black soy beans as they supposedly taste like balck beans but are high in protein and lo in carbs. No idea what you mean by chili mix, but I know the chocolate muffins are out for me also due to high carbs.

For the recipes to work here, we need all three of these in the meal/item: High protein, high essential fats and lo carbs.

Thanks
Chili seasoning in a mix form don't know what it has in it but it makes the chili taste good...didn't know the beans were complex carbs wow now what?? Just eat the asparagus and the chili meat I guess...
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post: