View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 09:28 AM   #1055
Eightballrunner1

How Do You Identify?:
butch

Eightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST ReputationEightballrunner1 Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone, how is it going today? Yesterday I brought Hobo now renamed Obi, some how it just fits him better. Home from the vet from being fixed. So far he hasn't got a clue what's happened cause he hasn't changed a bit just the plumbing is a bit different. I ended up taking him to Robinsons Rescue for the fix job even with the reduced rates it hit me up for $84.00, course it sure beats the $185.00 to $275.00 I got from checking out the regular vets fees. I remember say three years ago I had a pup fixed for $52.00 the price when't outta sight real fast after that. The last horse I had gelded only cost me $125.00 at that time so now I hear it cost twice that much just for a standard straight up clip job. I am so glad I have lots of experience with vet work so I don't use the vet unless I have to.
Any way he is filling up and gaining weight. He still hardly wont play with toys or eat teats but is getting better at both a little. Obi is house broke, walks on a leash isn't any problem is easy to clip so not playing with toys or liking treats
is strange. My other two fur kids get along with him even though they have a huffing woof hear or there but that's it. I feel blessed, he could have been a holy terror. I know he loves his new soft dry bed, he runs to it jumps on it turns a few circles the flops down in pure joy. Makes both his day and mine.
Eightballrunner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eightballrunner1 For This Useful Post: