Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
vibing

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i'm just not sure i liked the episode last night..I thought Daenerys behaved badly..although i loved seeing the dragon, incinerating children was unnecessary cruelty..but that is Daenerys fault not the dragon's. I can see the writing on the wall..the last dragon will probably have to be killed because he does not fit in a tame world..Jamie trying to save Cersei, also disappointing..she did not deserve it..even though they both die in the end but then life is often filled with regret & disappointment so in retrospect chillingly realistic, Jamie's brother..not sure how i feel about him..he seems to be fine betraying Daenerys for his truly evil sister, excusing her behavior because she loved her children? Not good enough. Encouraging Jamie who was trying to redeem his life to run off with the monster behind most of Jamie's evil
/ Bewildering..i can't follow his reasoning. Yes brother, it's because of you i'm alive therefore i want you to run off with my truly evil sister who wanted me dead? Ridiculous, this isn't wise or kind, it's stupid. also...
There is no way Jon didn't know his sisters would ever keep such a secret. Jon always makes a wrong call with faulty reasoning..is this on purpose? He doesn't strike me as being a good leader overall..yes he is honest and brave, but is not wise. Which means if he ascends to the throne, he will not be there long. This is why i think in Daenerys dream long ago the throne room was empty and the roof was caved in...who should sit on the throne? his sister Ayra.