View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 03:15 AM   #32382
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Burn your lips off spicy ramen noodles. Boy they weren't kidding! I had to pour all the broth off, put them in a strainer and rinse them. Then drain, add some chicken bouillon and a lot more water, then then bring it to a boil, heat it up again to get them to the point I could eat them, not let it go to waste. After that torture I owe myself dessert but there's nothing good around here. Right now canned fruit is about as comforting as it gets. Not good canned food either, homemade, or even one of the better store bought brands. Nope just this awful stuff in cans that don't stack well. Actually don't stack at all. So right now vitamin C chews are about as sweet as it gets until I can get some cake or ice cream or candy or something in here to make packing all those pounds I want to pack on worth it.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: