Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trumps bad decision

I think it is very possible there is good and bad to the majority of the worlds people, however, I was referring not to an individual group but individuals who use any excuse to create chaos and loot and pillage just because the opportunity arises. This is a terrible crime that has been committed again and again and to use it to other than support the family and protest against police who will use their uniform and a given situation to go beyond what they are suppose to do concerning their jobs. So, I would suggest that the involved police and those who do so are as bad if not worse than any criminals they arrest. The police are suppose to be sworn to protect and serve ALL PEOPLE not the ones they select to. These peaceful protesters should be applauded for supporting those who have been wronged and murdered by police and seeking justice for them and for all others dealing with the police as this killing and other injustices need to stop being perpetrated against all people but especially black people who are constantly being harassed for little reason by police and treated worse than animals at their hands. Police need to be scrutinised before being given a gun and a badge and put out to keep the law. Those police should be punished more than the criminals they arrest every day because they swear and oath and are trusted with peace and service to the people that rely on them and pay them to do so.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: