genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Favourite food memories as a child: Being in my Baba's kitchen, pinching pyrohy and stirring steaming vats of jam.

Favourite food memory abroad: My first meal in Paris (my first meal outside Canada, in fact,) was a full fondue. It was the most interesting hybrid of a place, all of us reclining on chaises and finishing our meal with fruity shisha and surreptitiously refilled glasses of wine.

Favourite food memory under duress: After surgery last year, they wouldn't let me leave until I'd eaten. I stared disconsolately at the toast, which celiacs can't eat, and my mother went and bought those Chapman's ice cream cups. I ate two in a row, having fasted then for over 24 hours, and the nurse came in. Oh my goodness, they tasted so amazingly good, and I was still eating as she said, "You've eaten all that ice cream? You're going to be sick." I pointed my spoon at her in my drug haze and said, "You don't know me. I like to hang onto my food."
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post: