Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,635 Times in 3,981 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I love patchouli. I have various blends of it. My fav perfume is Samsara which has a jasminey scent to it. Lavender is nice but overdone everywhere. basil is my fav scent for the car. Eucalyptus was so overdone in the 70s and 80s I cant tolerate it in the home now.

People are much more careful with scents now. I remember when women were encouraged to layer their scent and perfume, bath oil, powder, lotion, etc were all necessities! Thank god its not that heavily marketed anymore! I think Avon is the only dinosaur who does that. (and I love Avon!) Now when a "layered" or scent-intoxicated person is around me, I gag. It happened the other day in fact and while I love femmey stuff, wow, that is so not cool anymore!

My all time fav scent to wear and have in my house is Nag Champa. I have a past life association with it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: