Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Growing Older

We are all going to do it, like it or not. The worst part I find that once I retired and was on my own then the old me started to move in. I lost interest in a lot of things (not that lol) and started to bore me. I really don't like going to special places or holidays or even dinner, alone. Many people your age are interested in younger women to help them feel younger. I found that younger people had very little in common with my life style. Yes we both like going dancing but there is a huge difference in style and music preferences. I use to love to party till well into morning but not now. I use to drink and smoke and dance till dawn, not now. It is nice to chat and become somewhat acquainted from a distance but the problem is, once you meet it may be someone totally different than who you had envisioned through conversation.
If you find you have a good deal in common it is nice to know the differences you have also so that you can make an effort to enhance your relationship (if it comes to that). Do things your new partner or even friend enjoys even if you have never done so before. Be willing to overlook small things that annoy you (they will.) If possible exchange pictures, speak on the phone as it is nice to hear a voice. I have used Skype in the past to talk to the little one so I like to use it in its three steps to get to know the other person. You can message and read and answer right away, then you can talk without the phone and then you can see each other and know if this is the person you expected her to be from your conversations. I do not do Uhaul, ever. I like to know a little before I even think of making friends.
Anyway are you sorry I am spouting off LOL. Well I am done and ty for letting this old butch say her piece.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: