Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Many people your age are interested in younger women to help them feel younger. I found that younger people had very little in common with my life style.
Oh my God dating younger women used to make me feel old! I remember back in my 50s I was dating somebody that was 20 years plus younger than me. She didn’t have a clue who the Beatles were! I wanted somebody that could have a conversation with me on shared experiences. They could be totally different than mine, but they had to be close to the same realm of reality.
I’ve also come to the conclusion that should anything happened to my husband, I will not look for another living relationship. I am very independent now and I don’t think that I could share my space with anyone else but him. I would love to continue to go on dinner date soon go watch movies together etc. but I’m done with the concept of romantic partners until I die. Part of the reason is that I am now like a case manager for the elderly and disabled. I love seeing these people be very independent and living on their own, but sharing company and time with each other . Some of them are engaged and physical closeness as well and some don’t care. And the magic of that age, 70s and beyond, is all about genuine enjoyment. It seems like there’s no jealousy. They don’t question the other persons, attention, or loyalty. They don’t demand monogamy in their companionships. Life is good for them and I kind of think if anything should happen between my husband and I or if he passes first, but I think life will be for me to.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: