CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Luckily for me I'm physically very fit and athletic. Even though I'm 60 my younger co-workers on my very physically demanding jobs are unable to keep up with me. It's my memory that isn't, in the words of a supportive friend, airtight. I forget important conversations, the names of people who I've known for decades, tasks I haven't written down... pretty much everything. This afternoon I dressed up and rushed out of my house to attend the pre-party, the party, and then the concert I had carefully lined up on my calendar. Well, it turns out all that is happening tomorrow, not today. I couldn't figure out why no one was answering the door. I called a friend/co-worker who should have been at the pre-party and she set me straight. I'm beginning to think I should refrain from telling my other co-workers about this, and that I should cease mentioning my memory lapses which I currently laugh about openly. The friend I called today to let me into the party which is happening tomorrow is eight years my senior. She reassured me conspiratorially that she wouldn't tell anyone that I had mixed up the days. Hrrmmmm. Friends tell you that when they think you've just done something they think would be humiliating.