View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #15
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Well, let's see here....

I grind my teeth all. the. time.

I become easily lost in thought while driving. I will drive with my left arm and constantly rub it with my right... just like my mother.

Like Hollylane my morning rituals are borderline OCD. From what I do the minute I wake up, to when I walk out the door for work. My honey never needs an alarm clock, because when she hears me blowdry my hair, she knows it's 7:00am on the dot.

I play out different scenerios with people in my mind... and many times I've worked myself up to a point that I become physically upset over hypothetical arguements in my head.

Before going to bed, I will set & reset my alarm clock at least 3 times... just in case. Yeah, I do a lot of things in threes.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post: