View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #23
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

When I was a kid my gramps made wine from the old family resipe from italy where his family had a winery called Lombard Winery...I have the only bottle left cause as far as I know its not in production anymore.I checked with the loiquor distribitors hear and they use to cary it a long time ago,but its been 25 or more years since they had it last,the bottle I have is over 50 years old by now.Its a fruity somewhat sweet tasteing but a tad dry as best I can remember...this bottle will prolly never be opend...prolly vinigar by now.
I dont drink much anymore but like a good bloodymary now and then(minus the hot stuff) the only beer I drink is O'Doules,I know baby beer but im usely the DD in the group.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote