Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

I have LOTS of favorites...

I will 2nd Waldo's Chimay.

I'm not much of a beer drinker... I like it, but it makes me feel bloated, so I don't much.

Wine...

David Bruce Pinot Noir, 2004 was very good. The winery was near where I grew up, so tasting was easy
Cakebread Chardonnay, Reserve 2005 was nice.
One year in Napa (maybe 2001?), friends and I randomly stopped at Chimney Rock and the owners were pouring. We talked for a long time and I fell in love with them. I ended up signing up for their wine of the month club. Love the Cabernets.
Pride Winery - almost any of their wines are delicious. Cabernet Franc - wonderful.
ZD makes a nice Chardonnay as well.

I love Wild Horse wines...they are reasonably priced and friends of my family are some of the grape growers.

I'm on much more of a budget these days, so I don't get to partake in most of those often
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post: