Old 11-21-2009, 08:12 AM   #12
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

Well aren't you trusty BFP snarkers? I'm very proud. Naturally my hotel internet cut off last night. I guess the town really does shut down.

Arwen: Thank you for starting a numbered list. I like lists. I don't like lists that say I'm 22nd in line for standby. Good work.

Waldo: I hear they have deodorant in Denver and everything.

Linus: I wish I had a 6am flight! I'm hanging onto standby hope for the flights leaving before mine. I didn't make that 7am flight clear list so holding out hope for the 8:45. Wish me luck!

Arwen: I'm a little lactose intolerant. I fear the bloating for the over indulgance of ice cream might take this whole trip over the edge!

Wolfy: I'm so glad you want me to be heart healthy. I do have my running shoes on but that's it. I would look like a bad 70's jazzercise video in my sneaks, bra and underwear working up a sweat! Ha

Boots: I would try a stick of butter for deodorant at this point:-)

Diva: I appreciate the efforts of trying to get cats to love me. Alas I'm a dog person and my dog Cooper would love ice cream pits. I just don't know what the neighbors will say if they see him next time. They talk, ya know!

'Dusa: Wow a recommended store and shopping list! You shouldn't have. I looked at the sweaters but the hand stiched bells attached to the oddly placed tassles would cause a metal alarm through security. I can't be wanded in this situation. It's just too stressful. By the way, Marlene says hi and she really likes the Marlboro ornament you made her for last year's gift exchange. Harold even switched his smokes to Marlboro because he was so touched.

Bent: Yes. In fact, I think the Administrators should create a "Travel Woes" catergory just for me where you can find my worldly and local travel adventures. Great idea. Thanks for looking out for me.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote