Old 12-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #110
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

1) I cannot get on a downstairs escalator without stopping and making a conscious step to get on. Going up- no problem.

2)When I'm concentrating on something my right ankle goes into an involuntary rotation. When I'm working on something I'll stop and realize I've been 'rotating' for 30 min.

3)When I get home, especially after a trip, I don't stop and greet everyone. I drag myself and my bag directly to the bedroom, change into sweats or jammies, brush my teeth and only then do I emerge and am ready for human (and doggie) interaction.

4)I can eat the same thing for dinner for a week or longer. I have no problem with leftovers. In fact, I prefer them.

5)Whenever I travel, I seek out the local NBC news channel.
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeaPartyTart For This Useful Post: