View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 02:28 PM   #8
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Notes/observations:

An idea came to me that might prove useful, as the puzzle professes along. If an word is used that makes it impossible to build upon or such, then the particular word in question will need to be erased and another word will most likely have to be used. No harm, no foul, when that kind of thing happens. Usually an crossword puzzle comes with sets of clues to work with, when entering an particular term (word) for the answer.

In the present case of the crossword puzzle template, which is being used for the first puzzle to solve, there are no clues. Each participant will need to use a word or term that helps to extend the puzzle in progress.

For example, I've already sort of figured out possible words that cam be used to solve the upper right hand section of the current puzzle in use. I submitted that Ma'am could be used in 4-across. Therefore, possibly as one kind of solution, words such as Am can be used in 5-down; Aim for 6-down; Malt for 7-down; thereby leaving reasonable, actual words or technical abbreviated terms as legitimate solutions for 10-across (Mia) and 14-across (ml, which stands for mili-liters)..

Andrea, if the terms/words used in my example set well with you, I'd like to have you start the next progression of words to be used toward solving the puzzle, by coming up with a word for; 9-down. Whatever you or another person comes up with, then we can begin to solve the mid-section of the puzzle.

Just remember, try to use words that extend toward solving the puzzle. If we find a word that just won't work, we can always erase the word that was used and come up with am alternate word that would work better.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote