Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling View Post
I am dying - no pun intended - to know what really happened to Elisa Lam. Her death was ruled accidental, so officially there was no crime, but the circumstances are so peculiar and the video footage actually frightened me when I first saw it. (Particularly the eerie way her hands are waving around about two minutes or so into the elevator video). I won't get into all the details, but I have been obsessed with the circumstances surrounding her death since then.

I remember when this happened! I was so creeped out by this story, especially the part where everyone drank dead-girl water. They said the water was coming out of the tap black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrcnqueen View Post
There are a number of things. Saying a kind word. Giving assistance in some way. Lending an ear. Giving a hug.

What animal do you think represents you?
A cat.

If you could look like anyone, who would you choose to physically resemble?
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote