Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Dear Grace,

Thank you for your post to me. I am sure others enjoyed it as well.

For me, I use other religious principles like Buddist, & Judism intertwined with my Christain values. For me, there is no right or wrong when it comes to worship or praising God. It is a means of living life - making the right decisions for me (and me alone).

Life is a struggle for me. Every day is tough. But like I say one day is enough. So I live day to day. For the last 2-3 years I have endured major loss, personal devistation, and my health has really gone down hill. If you have your health, you are so very blessed. It is so expensive to be sick here in the States. That is why I am such a huge advocate for universal healthcare coverage for everyone. My faith is the only thing that has kept me going.

I never wish evil on anyone, but at the sametime, there are some people I just do not wish them well. It is a personal take of mine. I have witnessed karma in action and it is a bear. Something I never want to endure.

People are people every where you go. Good and bad. It is a matter of figuring them out. I struggle with that.

I hope this makes sense.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: