View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #39
gracefaith

How Do You Identify?:
me

gracefaith will become famous soon enough
Default judism and christianity what I've notice

Hi Andrew

One thing I learn in Judaism or ones who study Judaism is they tend to to ask themselves what are they learning, where I notice with Christians they tend to cling to repentance,

could it be that the Judaism had given up keeping all their hundreds and hundreds of laws so then decided to find a different purpose and just then learn through asking what they're reading - where as for Christians they only have 10 laws to follow and have a loop hole called repentance so then try to perfect their laws still to this day?

I've notice this; I'm not saying all ok, but I've notice this...

Have you notice this?

Christians rely on repentance to perfect and Judaism rely on asking what they learn to do giving up on trying to follow so many hundreds of laws.

I just notice this seems to be their comprehension aim when reading;

I can't find me to use the loop hole of repentance, but I can go in the area of asking what am I learning; however with the old and the new testament, then, is a combination of Judaism and Christian, however I feel the new testament should had been after Jesus risen,

Jesus walk the earth in the old testament what are your thoughts on this; did Jesus walk the earth during a new testament or still the old testament?

gracefaith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Dear Grace,

Thank you for your post to me. I am sure others enjoyed it as well.

For me, I use other religious principles like Buddist, & Judism intertwined with my Christain values. For me, there is no right or wrong when it comes to worship or praising God. It is a means of living life - making the right decisions for me (and me alone).

Life is a struggle for me. Every day is tough. But like I say one day is enough. So I live day to day. For the last 2-3 years I have endured major loss, personal devistation, and my health has really gone down hill. If you have your health, you are so very blessed. It is so expensive to be sick here in the States. That is why I am such a huge advocate for universal healthcare coverage for everyone. My faith is the only thing that has kept me going.

I never wish evil on anyone, but at the sametime, there are some people I just do not wish them well. It is a personal take of mine. I have witnessed karma in action and it is a bear. Something I never want to endure.

People are people every where you go. Good and bad. It is a matter of figuring them out. I struggle with that.

I hope this makes sense.

Namaste,
Andrew
gracefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gracefaith For This Useful Post: