Old 03-15-2015, 02:14 PM   #196
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Ha, ha. I was going to say the same thing, but didn't want to appear rude (like you ...ha!) Sorry, Logicaly, there is a crap load of information on this thread Iit's like...the point of the whole thread), and honestly, to my knowledge every guy who has had this surgery on this site answered in this thread. I can only think of a couple who haven't who have verbalized other places on BFP or the dash site that they got it done.

Read through the whole thread and you may find you have some follow up questions for specific guys. I wrote non stop after I got it done. Pretty much the whole time I was healing. I was an annoyance all over the site at that time!

I don't believe that anyone on this thread (or site, to my knowledge), used Crane. I know this is who you are considering.

I have a "desk job". I did 2.5 weeks. I wish I would have done 3.

I'm glad things are looking good for you to get this done sooner rather than later.
Originally I was going to repost stuff but then there was way too much.

I know I documented stuff immediately like the day after and two weeks after and i'm not sure after that cause I stopped reading. But I did it as it happened so it would be fresh. Cause honestly 5 years later I really don't remember. I know a lot of the people here even had theirs prior to me.

I personally don't usually like going back and reading things out of laziness but I went back and looked and there was just way too much info and good info to repost.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: