Old 03-15-2015, 08:50 PM   #200
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
I am not sure if he does require a vest or not. I haven't read anything about that yet. I am just really starting to look into it now that I know my Financials will support it and we have a plan in place for it. I have seen some pictures of his work on trans bucket and it none of the guys said anything about the vests and their results have also looked awesome.

I am hoping to sit down some time this week and go through some videos guys have posted and start coming up with questions that I need to research and for the surgeon for when I schedule a consult.

I also just want to say that I appreciate what everyone has been posted. I do fully intend to go back and read the entire thread as I know a lot of you have documented your experience rather well. I just figured by asking again it would start the thread going again and invite new people that maybe haven't posted their experience yet to jump in and post too.
Voloshin had a binder, just one of those wrap around ones, that they supplied and was on following surgeryl
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: