☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SPLAT makes some great colours. I dyed mine "Blue Envy" and it's growing out (my hair grows FAST), but I'd never done it before either. Was a fun experience, but I'll go back natural after this has passed.

I am thinking purple.. or fire engine red!

Been there, done that, so glad you made it, Sweetie. The world's a better place having someone like you in it. I'm sure Bard would agree.

I couldn't tell you what kept me here each time... perhaps fear of the unknown.. I have felt unwanted and unworthy a lot of my life. That is a relatively new epiphany.

I pray for that day for myself. <shrugs> Eventually, maybe. Closest I ever came was forgetting to feed the cat and being stalked / stared down.

You will have it. I promise. No one as amazing as you goes through life alone. xox
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: