Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlsNLace View Post
My wifes family needs us. And so, even though I have only visited the state twice- and both visits where disasters!!!, here I COME!

I will be living in the middle of nowhere, also known as Arcadia. Population 7K

I have heard horror stories galore. I am gritting my teeth but I will deal. We are planning on living there for 3 years, before coming back to Oregon where we own a home. (we are seeking renters for the the house now, and fixing it up for our departure.)

I am glad that my three year old will get to know my wifes family. I wonder how much spanish we all will learn.

I am told its really no place for radically queer looking, liberal, gluten free, poly kinky people. I will miss the Portland bubble. I hope the crockodiles and republicans dont eat me.
Hey there PearlsNLace!

Arcadia is not so bad actually. Is a quaint little town..sitting between the Gulf Coast & The East Coast of Florida.

No the crocs will not eat you, I can't vouch for Republicans, though..lol

if I can help make you guys feel welcome at all, let me know.

Safe travels & welcome to the Sunshine State. clay