Thread: Dirty Minds....
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #71
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

dear **** ****

you haunt me... i know you are going to waste away without my touch... fuckn whore... you lay there and taunt me as i walk by... every fukn day you make me pay attention...
thats it bitch... ive had enough... wheres my tool???
better give it up if you have it...
ahhh.. there... lying against your side...
you have been waiting on this... you have played me... you get what you want... and i get to exhaust myself...
pissed off... seeking to let go of this pressure that is built inside me i draw back my tool with all my concentration...
by sight eyeing exactly where i am going to slam it into this peice of you... knowing that if my tool connects just right... with just the right force... i will split you into pcs... i will feel the satisfaction of the perfectly placed blow... it will yield both a satisfying contentment to me and for you... more of you...perfect for my hands to lift and place back onto your body as you lie there...
ill repeat this act until i can no longer imagine raising my instrument against these massive extentions of what you will become... before i collapse i make myself climb into the shower... i need to wash away the sweat and the pcs of you that have splattered me...

warmly yours
R
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post: