cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
True. In fact I've probably given up every major goal I ever had. In hindsight I'm not so sure they were "major" anyway. Hindsight does that for you. So don't set yourself up for failure. Don't set any major goals. Be happy.

T/F You're still not old enough to toss out all your self-improvement and diet books.
False, got rid of all those diet and how to improve your mind type books years ago. Still keep the bdsm theory and communication ones about, though.
As for the how to dress, eat, walk, and basically sh*t, they went out a long time ago. Probably, when I lost my Florida townhouse.

T/F You keep clothing long after going out of style, hoping they'll come back in fashion. OR shoes/scarves/or anything wearable (yes, hats too).
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: