Old 09-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
GeeGina

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, but flexible.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Single. Looking. Available. Open.

GeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST ReputationGeeGina Has the BEST Reputation
Default My brush...

I met Jackie Warner of "Work Out" while drinking with some friends in LA. I literally bumped into her at the bar while trying to order a drink. She could tell I recognized her from the look on my face and told me "It's cool, the bar is so crowded." I was kinda shocked how much she was drinking, given how healthy she was...

I said hello and made some shy small talk about the bar being packed. Jackie just kind of glared at me and said that I'd be "shit hot" if I put a little more meat and muscle on my bones. Feeling a little judged, I replied "Maybe you should man up and train me then, Jackie."

She threw her head back, laughed and said she was done showing girls the ropes. Again, feeling judged, I said "I'm not one of your green TV girlfriends who thinks dating dyke-style is the trendy thing. You won't have to show me a thing".

Then, I grabbed my drink and went back to my friends. Later, when she left, Jackie shot me a wave and a sly smile. That was really cool...and damn, if she wasn't looking shit hot herself.
GeeGina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeeGina For This Useful Post: