Old 07-12-2020, 09:55 PM   #1445
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Well had my biopsy on my right kidney last tuesday. Waiting to hear from someone. Nobody likes the waiting. This time i want to wait a little longer. I found out if I get a early call then somethin is up. I dont feel an urgency this time with this. I feel ok and nothing has changed where i would be concerned. Just dont want that stuff back. I dont want to loose my hair and 60 pounds again. Had a tough time gettin through that.

When I got the news bout my kidney I went head first balls to the wall in my yards. Did 3 straight days nonstop then crashed. Took a step back and realized that wasnt going to help me. Mom told me to slow down and of course I didnt listen to her. Was thinkin if I got that biopsy I would not be able to do anything. Wanted to get things done so I wouldnt get to far behind. Had to take at least 3 days off. Sweeping off my sidewalk was a bad idea. Hurting that night. Dont want to call but might call tuesday. That will be a week. Gotta get some sleep.

As always thank you for reading and caring. I love you all. Fighting the Fight in The Planet.!!

s