View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 02:01 PM   #7199
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
This sounded like a fun project.
It would be great to see all the finished Mermaids. There is Gallery Album set up for Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types.

Once all were finished and received, some folks posted pictures ( From my memory bank of wonderful things, recalling Altered Barbie ).
I think I will leave this to the individual participants whether or not they want to post a picture of their work. Putting the packages together and making sure everything gets where it needs to get safely is my priority. I'm not taking on the additional responsibility of photographing and uploading each piece.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: