☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I would like to say I am romantic, but realistically I am not stereotypical romantic - I am more practical.

Instead of flowers I'll offer to buy you dinner from your favorite place beause it's Friday night and we don't want to cook. If I'm at the store on lunch to grab food, I might pick up your favorite drink or candy. If you've had a particularly bad day I will ask if you want to do something after dinner, even if it's just binge watching your favorite show on Netflix. If we are out and you mention something you want, I'm texting it to myself as a reminder to add to your Christmas list as soon as I can.

When I used to pack his lunch, I'd write down how many carbs he had to inject for. I pick all the pepperoni off my pizza and give it to him. Sometimes I order for him when we go out. It's the small things 🙂
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: