View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 05:58 AM   #133
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wh1ms1 View Post
Hi all,
I must apologize...I was recently diagnosed with cancer and in the rush of diagnostics and scheduling surgery, I have to admit I totally forgot. I do however intend to send out a couple of lovely teas...However I am not sure of the timeline. I want to...so please bear with me.
I have a good chance of getting rid of it with the surgery, so things look good. Sorry for the heavy vibes, but I wanted y'all to know
Wh1ms1- I'm so sorry to hear this. If you're interested, we do have a thread here where we talk about such things. Please check in there if you want to share and talk more. There are a few of us, self included, who have walked through that fire and can offer support and understanding.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: