Old 11-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #12
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I'm pretty sure there are also plenty of TG butches who are not stone butches. So the two may be connected, but not always.

A TG butch and/or male might enjoy penetration, for example, whereas a stone butch who considers herself a woman may not. That's just an example. It doesn't make anyone less or more male/female, woman/man, TG, third gender, etc.
kind of weird that im just now going threw this at 52.. guess im used to the old days when things were not so openly talked about.. i am stone butch male ID'd do not like to be touched sexualy.. have explored my male side and although small i hate my boobs but love my teenie weenie... but dont touch it!