Thread: Stone Butches
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

this is a timely thread for me... not too long ago at all i realized that i was shedding the ease with which i could share myself...
when i was very young... i did not share me... in my middle decades... say... 25 to 45 i was really ok with rolling over and over and over...
i have never ever really wanted to be fucked... i could stand to have someones mouth on me... have actually enjoyed the hell out of it b4...
also... touch being what it is i enjoyed that too...
the last little while tho... i am coming to the realization that i may be becoming stone... i just do not want to be touched... by anyone... i am very lucky in that i have a pretty good relationship with what some call tantric techniques... i call the a life saver...
i have been looking at all angles of this part of my psyche that is causing me to need to protect myself... and... i think that may be as simple as that for me...
protecting myself...
i love women... i want to never have to do without a woman... but... i think i could do without a woman touching me for the rest of my life...
i just dont want it...

someone weigh in here... would this indeed make me stone... or someone that is having an issue right now..
??
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post: