Thread: Stone Butches
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #19
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
P.S. I think it is really healthy that you are questioning which it is, rather than just assuming that all of a sudden you have become stone. A lot of folks would do just that, so that they wouldn't have to deal with it. I respect that and I think it is pretty cool that you are willing to put that out here.
unfortunately i have already figured out that i am going to be one of those elderly butches that really just doesnt give a jolly damn about appearances... i mean... i guess i could think of something that might bother me... but... i sorta feel like i have a small amount of anonymity around these parts...

i like what you said about the mental orgasm from enjoying my lover... that is the biggest and hardest thing i missed when i was younger and had to make myself share...

and...

thanks for the thoughts about figuring it out before i call it... tho i think that if i continue with the way i feel right now i will end up being stone... quid pro quo...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post: